DDO - Dungeons & Dragons Online

A general forum for visitors to contact us!

DDO - Dungeons & Dragons Online

Postby Aosinator » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:01 pm

For anyone that is interested in checking out DDO you can sign up for a free account and download the free client here: http://www.ddo.com/playnow/

DDO is now free to play and recently updated it's content. There is a premium service you can pay 15 bucks a month for, as well as paying on a per option basis (Want more character slots? Pay them! Want to be able to play a warforged? Pay them! Want to be able to play as a monk? Pay them!), but from what I can see, a large portion of the game is free to play. I made a human barbarian named Tenilith on the Khyber server for anyone that is interested in checking things out together, let me know!
Aosinator
Site Admin

Re: DDO - Dungeons & Dragons Online

Postby mdefelice » Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:06 pm

Sounds cool but how is dungeons and dragons online, is it worth playing?
mdefelice

Postby Aosinator » Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:26 pm

Been tooling around with DDO for the last week on and off. It's been a pretty fun game so far, put in about 8 hours or so with it. It looks like it's a hybrid Action/RPG game loosely based on 3.5E. The quests have been pretty varied and fun overall. Just about everything is instanced as well, so there wasn't 50 million level 1 characters trying to kill the same 20 kobolds over and over to complete their quests.
Aosinator
Site Admin

Postby CharlesO » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:39 am

Charles

My old toons were deleted after server migrations and the fact the I have play for a few years. I have toons on Argonnessen & Ghallanda
Toons are named CharlesO.
CharlesO

Return to General